This category is about software written in Scheme or software that helps you write scheme.
This does not include implementations of Scheme - see category-implementations
for those - even if they are written completely in Scheme! :-)
Software Programmed in Scheme
- SLIB is a portable scheme library. It runs on most schemes.
- SSAX (from the website) This project offers tools to inter-convert between an angular-bracket and a more efficient S-expression-based notations for markup documents, and to manipulate and query xML data in Scheme.
- SDOM This is an implementation of the W3C DOM recommendation (Level 3) in scheme.
- Spells is a portable library, running on several Schemes.
- object-dump is a library for dumping (serializing) and retrieving objects to/from ports.
- Sparks is an object database for Scheme, using prometheus as object system.
- Conjure is a build tool in the spirit of the well known Make program
- SchemeDS An executable implementation of the Denotational Semantics for Scheme
- simpler-macros A portable macro and module system for Scheme in Scheme
- common-scheme A system that allows you to write portable code that will run on many implementations.
- mod_lisp An Apache module that uses an extremely simple protocol over a socket to communicate with your separately running process. There is a implementation of the bare-bones protocol for R5RS Scheme.
- magic Magic is a simple web application framework.
- Schelog is an embedding of Prolog-style logic programming in Scheme.
- text-template a text template library for Scheme
- Askemos Use Scheme and SQLite in byzantine replication with Erlang style communication.
- WiLiKi is a Wiki engine written in Gauche scheme. This wiki runs on it!
- MoshiMoshi is a Wiki engine written in plt-scheme.
- JACAL is an interactive symbolic manipulator.
- G-Wrap Is a framework to create C library wrappings for Guile.
- Guile-DBI is an SQL database interface for Guile. Currently supports Postgres and MySQL.
- SISCweb A framework to facilitate writing stateful Scheme web applications in a J2EE environment.
- SchemePetStore A version of the Java Pet Store written in Scheme. Demonstrates both SISCWeb's capabilities as well as being a non-trivial database driven web application written in Scheme.
- WebIt! An XML Framework for Scheme. Allows for generation of CSS, HTML and XML.
- glucoscsh A easy way to call C functions using scsh
- Lolpard An IRC client written in plt-scheme
- grc A RPN Calculator in Gauche
- LeftParen? Is a framework for Plt-Scheme
- GnuCash is a personal finance/accounting system that uses Guile as an extension language.
- Gnotime is a time-tracker/to-do-list/diary/billing system that uses Guile for generating custom reports.
- OpenCog is an artificial general intelligence (AGI) system that provides an embedded Guile shell for general computation.
There is a page for software specific to scheme48: scheme48-hacks.
- Lexical analysis
- LR parser generator
- lalr-scm -- portable and efficient LALR(1) parser generator
Scheme Programming Environments are listed at category-software-ide