What is WebIt! ?
From the Website at http://celtic.benderweb.net/webit/
WebIt! is a XML framework for Scheme. It has frameworks to generate XML, HTML and CSS using scheme. A powerful "macro system" for transformation of XML is provided.
- The core of WebIt! is RS-XML, an abstract datatype for XML, which implements the XML Infoset including support of namespaces
- A macro-like system for transforming XML documents, which supports pattern matching of XML in the style of Scheme's syntax-case macros.
- An embedding of Cascading Stylesheets (CSS)
- Libraries of element and attribute constructor functions (and predicates) for HTML, XML Schema, and Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- An implementation of Oleg Kiselyov's SSAX XML parser, parameterized for RS-XML
- An implementation of the SXPath library, parameterized for RS-XML